Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Reiki and Energy Balancing, EFT, Counselling, Cambridge
What can be changed or helped:
- Anxiety (stress, fear, panic attacks)
- Cancer Coaching (after prognosis, during treatments and post remission)
- Relationships (partner, family, friends)
- Phobias (flying, water, spiders, snakes, white Coats, needles, MRI scan)
- Past Abuse
- Weight Control
- Addictions (smoking, food, drugs, habits)
- Sexual problems
- Sleep issues
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is solution focused and uses not only traditional Hypnotherapy but also calls upon techniques and interventions from other approaches such as CBT, Gestalt, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and NLP to tailor a treatment plan for each individual client. NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming is a method of influencing the behaviour of the brain through the use of language and other methods of communication to enable a person to change a pattern of behaviour to a desirable outcome. As a part of our toolkit we use ‘trance’ which involves leading the client into a deeply relaxed state though still aware at all times. In the ‘trance’ state the conscious mind is suppressed and the subconscious mind is more open. it is believed that being in this state allows the mind to become open to suggestions made by the Hypnotherapist. In fewer sessions than you may think, you will be able to sort out your problems and make permanent change. Please visit my website – http://www.christinaperritt.co.uk
Christina is experienced in supporting Cancer survivors or their caregivers. If you could imagine having someone to support you through your cancer fight it can be the thing that makes the difference. Often emotional health and wellbeing are not given the time and support needed when everything is focused on the next appointment or results of tests.
To fully recover after treatments and to regain health and stability as a cancer survivor EFT, Reiki and Hypnotherapy can help you to experience a higher quality of life that will encourage full recovery.
Reiki and Energy Balancing
Reiki can help you feel better able to cope, less affected by stressful situations or people in your life, and to be your better self. Health Benefits include the clearing of the mind when pressure is too great, the reduction of blood pressure, aiding better sleep, helping relieve pain, reducing the side effects of surgery or before, during and after chemotherapy.
The result is a more positive outlook providing you with more strength and energy for your life, family and friends. Regular receiving of Reiki will restore the general condition of the body, allowing the body to heal properly and naturally with any health issues and to cope with every-day stress, anxiety or depression. Please visit my website –
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and Counselling
In adjunction with talk therapy, speedy results are possible using EFT. The tapping of a set of release points helps clients to access and release emotions that are locked in as a result of experiences and beliefs. An incredible tool that the client can learn to practice at home, EFT can be used for releasing negative thoughts, feelings and memories but also for bringing in positive affirmations that can lead to personal transformation. Please visit my website –
If you prefer to just talk things through without tapping or the use of trance then this is fine too. It’s possible to make an appointment for straight counseling or talk therapy. Some clients prefer this. Make an appointment through The Therapy Room.
|Cognitive Hypnotherapy||90 min/£70|
|Reiki and Energy Balancing||60 min/£45|
|Counselling (talk therapy)||60min/£50|
- Counselling provides a non-judgemental, supportive environment for you to explore the more challenging aspects of life. ... read more
- EFT Emotional Freedom Technique is a type of energy psychology therapy where you can release emotional tension through tapping acupuncture points on your face and upper body. The thought behind all forms of energy psychology therapy is that the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system. ... read more
- Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis as a tool for helping people to achieve greater levels of confidence, better health and increased emotional stability. It is especially recommended for anyone interested in increasing their self-awareness. ... read more
- Reiki is especially helpful for pain of unknown origin, there are no known negative side effects and it can prove a beneficial treatment for anyone feeling overwhelmed, stuck, stressed or frustrated. ... read more