Therapists At The Therapy Room Cambridge
Browse the therapists available at the The Therapy Room Cambridge.
- Dr Steven Aronson has more than five degrees and diploma including clinical psychology and is a doctor of chiropractic
- Carol Garrison is an experienced practitioner of manual lymphatic drainage (MLD), she uses MLD for many different conditions such as sinusitis, headaches and migranes, scarring, recovery after injuries and operations, swollen ankle, puffy eyes, fibromyalgia, skin disorders and for pain reduction.
- Maja Asell is a kinesiologist working with restoring health through a holistic approach, integrating Western and Eastern healing techniques.
- Idilia Barreto is a fully qualified in deep tissue/Swedish massage therapist and member of the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists). She specializes in stress and pain-relief for body and mind, using specialized techniques designed to release muscle tension and produce a deep feeling of well being both inside and out.
- Teddy Brookes is a Cambridge born registered Osteopath who treats patients suffering from musculoskeletal symptoms providing effective pain relief. He enjoys excellent results with his patients, particularly those suffering from disc injuries, removing their pain and restoring their function quickly and effectively.
- Damien Clements is an Integrated Health practitioner who specialises in investigating the root cause of problems and finding natural solutions for good health.
- Gareth Correll is a McTimoney chiropractor with over 16years experience. He was also involved in teaching practical and clinical chiropractic to degree level.He also practices and teaches chirokinetic therapy.
- Caroline Hobbs has a holistic approach to healing, specialising in Oriental Medicine. She offers Acupunture, Tuina, Aromatherapy and Japanese Reiki healing.
- Chris Low is a BAcC-registered acupuncturist with over 35 years clinical experience of oriental medicine and energy work. He is also a registered biodynamic craniosacral therapist and has a PhD in Complementary Health Studies from Exeter University.
- Tanis Howell is registered BACP counsellor who uses a mix and match style (also known as an ”integrative approach”) She offers clients time to talk in a safe and confidential environment.
- Angela Lattimore is an Integrated Health Practitioner specialising in mind/body related issues, using Psychotherapy, Hynotherapy, reflexology amongst other approaches.
- Nicola Leighton is a fully qualified aromatherapy and pregnancy massage therapist with a passion for treating people and their needs.
- Dalia Maori is a Registered Dietitian who practices holistic nutrition therapy to help people become healthier using food as their medicine.
- David Moat is an experienced psychotherapist and hypnotherapist, and over 25 years experience of working with autism.
- Christina Perritt is a Cognitive Hypnotherapist, EFT Practitioner, Reiki Master and Cancer Coach working with anxiety, depression, relationships, phobias, grief, confidence. (CNHC, NCH, DSB checked)
- Noriko Sakura was born in Japan and has lived in the UK for 20 years. She is a fully qualified teacher of Alexander Technique and also offers oriental hot stone massage and pregnancy massage.
- Christine Schneider is a clinical psychologist, counsellor and psychotherapist, working with individuals, couples and families. She also offers supervision. (HCPC, UKRCP, BACP accred.)
- Lynne Wilkins is a qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Career Coach who can help with a wide range of personal and work-based issues – she loves helping you turn frazzle into dazzle