Monday, Wednesday, Friday
2 pm – 5 pm
Angela is seeing her clients online via Skype from 1st April.
You can book a session using the calendar below.
Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist, Reflexologist, Cambridge
Angela is a complementary health practitioner specialising in mind/body therapies. A passionate believer in the power of the human being able to heal itself, she uses a combination of therapies that include; Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Massage, Reflexology, Cranio-Sacral techniques and Visceral Manipulation to help people with a range of ailments achieve a better quality of life.
She has over 20 years experience working therapeutically with clients and has been involved in teaching and course development. She is joint partner of The Therapy Room at Oxford Road and is committed to raising the profile and standards in complementary therapies and encouraging links with the medical profession.
Angela spent 9 years teaching anatomy to medical students at Cambridge University and now teaches aspects of complementary health both here and abroad.
|1 hour session||£50|
- Counsellingprovides a non-judgemental, supportive environment for you to explore the more challenging aspects of life.... read more
- Hypnotherapyuses hypnosis as a tool for helping people to achieve greater levels of confidence, better health and increased emotional stability. It is especially recommended for anyone interested in increasing their self-awareness.... read more
- Massage Therapynot only provides relaxation and relief to muscle strain and fatigue, a therapeutic massage may improve your health. The many benefits to massage therapy, including physical, emotional, and physiological improvements in the body... read more
- Psychotherapypromotes self awareness to give you a better understanding of why you think and behave the way you do and, more importantly, how you can change it.... read more
- Reflexologyis particularly beneficial for the treatment of stress related problems that have become physical such as irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, muscular and joint pain and any other condition that is not responding to conventional treatment.... read more