Changes to keep you safe
The Therapy Room has introduced new safeguarding procedures to minimise the risk of transmission of infection. We have a screening procedure for patients attending the clinic; enhanced hygiene protocols; increased cleaning measures and we have secured PPE supplies for those therapists who are guided to use them.
These safeguarding measures will be revised as necessary.
What do you need to do
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (not early) so we can take you straight through to the treatment room.
- Please wait outside until invited in and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Wearing of a mask is not compulsory within the clinic, but please feel free to wear one if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- A distance of 1m + can be maintained within reception waiting area, with a limit of 4 people in the waiting rooms.
- Prior to your appointment you will be guided as to any additional advice from your therapist whilst in their treatment room, as the guidance differs depending on the therapy.
- All clients/patients will be asked to confirm they are Covid-19 symptom free. On the day of your appointment, please only attend the Clinic if you and all members of your household have been symptom* free for at least 14 days.
- Please use the hand sanitiser once again as you leave the clinic.
*Main Symptoms of Covid-19 are:
· high temperature > 37.8 deg C
· a new and persistent cough
· loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste