Therapists At The Therapy Room Cambridge
Browse the therapists available at the The Therapy Room Cambridge.
- Gail StevensDC is a chiropractor graduating from AECC in 1990, and is a member of the British Chiropractic association (BCA)
- Julia Terryis a Soft Tissue therapist specialising in myofascial release, pain management and scar tissue treatment.
- Laura Martinis a registered BACP counsellor. Her psychodynamic approach offers space to explore and understand a wide spectrum of difficulties.
- Steven Aronsonhas more than five degrees and diploma including clinical psychology and is a Mc Timoney Chiropractor.
- Carol Garrisonis an experienced practitioner of manual lymphatic drainage (MLD), she uses MLD for many different conditions such as sinusitis, headaches and migranes, scarring, recovery after injuries and operations, swollen ankle, puffy eyes, fibromyalgia, skin disorders and for pain reduction.
- Maja Asellis a kinesiologist working with restoring health through a holistic approach, integrating Western and Eastern healing techniques.
- Idilia Barretois a fully qualified in deep tissue/Swedish massage therapist and member of the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists). She specializes in stress and pain-relief for body and mind, using specialized techniques designed to release muscle tension and produce a deep feeling of well being both inside and out.
- Teddy Brookesis a Cambridge born registered Osteopath who treats patients suffering from musculoskeletal symptoms providing effective pain relief. He enjoys excellent results with his patients, particularly those suffering from disc injuries, removing their pain and restoring their function quickly and effectively. Teddy is temporarily practicing from home in Barton and seeing patients there, please visit ...
- Damien Clementsis an Integrated Health practitioner who specialises in investigating the root cause of problems and finding natural solutions for good health.
- Chris Lowis a BAcC-registered acupuncturist with over 35 years clinical experience of oriental medicine and energy work. He is also a registered biodynamic craniosacral therapist and has a PhD in Complementary Health Studies from Exeter University.
- Ian Molyneuxis a Narrative Therapist and Counsellor, registered with the BACP. He works with adults in a collaborative way focusing on personal strengths, values and abilities to find solutions and identify personal preferences to overcome problems and help get life back on track.
- Tanis Howellis registered BACP counsellor who uses a mix and match style (also known as an ”integrative approach”) She offers clients time to talk in a safe and confidential environment.
- Angela Lattimoreis an Integrated Health Practitioner specialising in mind/body related issues, using Psychotherapy, Hynotherapy, reflexology amongst other approaches.
- Dalia Maoriis a Registered Dietitian who practices holistic nutrition therapy to help people become healthier using food as their medicine.
- David Moatis an experienced psychotherapist and hypnotherapist, and over 25 years experience of working with autism.
- Noriko Sakurawas born in Japan and has lived in the UK for 20 years. She is a fully qualified teacher of Alexander Technique and is currently teaching Alexander Technique online.
- Christine Schneideris a clinical psychologist, counsellor and psychotherapist, working with individuals, couples and families. She also offers supervision. (HCPC, UKRCP, BACP accred.)