Nutrition-Match: Comprehensive Blood Testing
Determine what vitamin, mineral, herb is right for you.
What is Nutrition Match?
- Blood testing to determine your unique nutritional needs – match the supplements you need with your unique requirements.
- Comprehensive blood chemistry testing performed at The Therapy Room (TTR) Integrated Health Clinic in Cambridge. (see Blood Chemistry Analyzer example report.)
- Unique analysis of data correlated with your symptoms and health history from a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. (see Blood Chemistry Analyzer example report )
- You will receive a targeted nutritional and lifestyle therapy report customised and personalised for your unique requirements (see Nutrition Match example report)
How does it work?
- Leave your details in Revital store for TTR to contact you to arrange blood draw and phone appointment (this will be at least 1 week after blood draw).
- Log in to TTR site and fill in Intake Forms
- Attend TTR clinic for a morning blood draw – remember not to eat breakfast until after you have provided a sample.
- Report with recommendations – supplements/ diet/ further testing/ support will be emailed to you, before your phone consultation.
- In your 15-30 min phone consultation your report will be explained and you will be able to ask questions and make comments.
- You can purchases supplements and food from the list in your report, from the Revital store (subject to availability)
- We can review your progress after 8 weeks and discuss further testing options and protocol changes.
Any queries please phone 01223 315400 or Contact Damien Clements:
The information provided by Nutrition Match is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any medical diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Therapists who provide Customised Nutrition at The Therapy Room Cambridge