Monday 9am – 1pm
Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday 9am – 1pm
Thursday 9am – 1pm
Friday 9am – 1pm
To view a version of this video with a transcript please click here
Integrated Health Practitioner
Damien uses the Functional Medicine model -this is a science based natural way to become healthy again. He specialises in treating the individual (not the problem) who may have bodily symptoms, imbalances and dysfunctions.
Diseases are the results of underlying causes that disturbs the body’s ability to maintain balance.
Traditional medicine treats the diseases with medication, and surgery,this is often not effective when treating chronic problems. Damien deals with the underlying cause, and can particularly help with chronic problems, like Gut problems, hormonal, fatigue and pain, and as a result can help stop the disease occuring.
Damien uses a two pronged approach –
i. Add what is lacking to nudge the body back to optimal functioning.
ii. Remove anything that blocks this movement.
Treatment consists of –
– Natural agents
– Nutrition and lifestyle changes
– Expert team of complementary therapist, and a private GP.
– Medication (where necessary)
– Education to empower you to take responsibility for your own health and increase the chance of long term success.
No stone unturned – Health investigation
– Comprehensive health history
– physical exam
– Advanced lab testing
– personal consultation
Decrease in symptoms
renewed sense of well being, health and vitality.
Book a 15 min free consult so we can tailor a package suited for you specifically including your budget.
|Pay per consultation/interpretation||£ 70 per hour|
|Comprehensive blood chemistry||£40 (+ blood draw)|
|HTMA (hair analysis)||£40|
|Metabolic Typing test and program||£90|
All other test costs available on request.
Ongoing Consultations and Support
|1 month ongoing consultations (for whole month)||£120 or £30 per week|
|3 month support package including 3 one hour consultations||£450|
|6 month support package including 6 one hour consultations||£800|
All programs are reviewed monthly, and retesting is done once every 2 or 3 months. Average minimum program length is 3 months.
- Comprehensive Functional Blood Test can reveal significant markers for health or disease in a variety of systems in the body and this may lead to further investigation if anything significant arises from testing. ... read more
- Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology The CHEK system is multidisciplinary; therefore, it prioritises your personal programme according to your financial and time commitments to address the areas that will give you the greatest long-term reward. ... read more
- Customised Nutrition looks at your metabolic type in order to increase energy and mental clarity, relieve cravings & hunger between meals, provide improved digestion & immunity, excellence in athletics, a decrease in fatigue, anxiety & even depression. Ideal weight can be achieved without a struggle and you can prevent and reverse many degenerative conditions. ... read more
- Functional Health Care assesses your current health and wellbeing and the practitioner can advise you on the various options available. Your assessment will be thorough and in depth and look at your health, diet, lifestyle, posture, fitness, happiness and coping abilities. ... read more
- Integrated Gastro-Intestinal Clinic gut and stomach issues are often difficult to treat with traditional medicine especially chronic problems, so we practice functional medicine. This is a science based natural way to become healthy again. We specialise in treating the individual (not the problem) who may have bodily symptoms, imbalances and dysfunctions. ... read more
- Kinesiology is quick, gentle and non-invasive form of therapy and will help you discover how your body is feeling about the life you are living. By bringing your attention to how your body is responding it makes it easier to know what is right for you. ... read more
- Mediator Release Food Sensitivity Testing If you haven’t considered food sensitivity as a cause of your symptoms, then you may spend many years unwell, spending money on treatments that won’t work. ... read more
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Consultations A qualified nutritionist can offer advice for you as a unique individual in accordance with your lifestyle, budget and goals and aspirations for your health and well-being. ... read more