Kinesiology uses a system of muscle strength testing to examine the relationship between mind, body and spirit; based on the belief that body language doesn’t lie.
It is quick, gentle and non-invasive form of therapy and will help you discover how your body is feeling about the life you are living. By bringing your attention to how your body is responding it makes it easier to know what is right for you.
It was first used by a medical chiropractor in America in the 1930’s and it has been refined and developed since then. It is now used either alone or in conjunction with other therapies to empower the client and encourage optimum health and well being.
On your first treatment a detailed consultation will be taken to help your therapist to understand what is going on with you and what it is you need from your treatment.
Subsequent treatments are approximately one hour and you remain fully clothed throughout the session. An important aspect of the treatment is goal setting so that you are able to focus your energy on the most pressing issue facing you at that time.
Your therapist will then use a specific system of muscle testing to help you discover what is preventing you from achieving your desired goal, when all blockages have been cleared your muscles will test strongly in favour of your chosen outcome.
The answer is yes if you are experiencing any the following:
- I want to understand what is happening to me.
- I need to know why I feel like this.
- I’m stuck.
- I’m fed up.
- I know something is not right.
- I don’t know where to go or what to do next.
- I know I’m worth more than this.
There is no such thing as a typical client, and in today’s stress filled world we all need someone to talk to. If you are dealing with a condition such as cancer kinesiology can offer great support. It is those who don’t ask for help that have to live with increasing anxiety, pain and isolation, adversely affecting their health and not realising their true potential.
Therapists who provide Kinesiology at The Therapy Room Cambridge
- Maja Asell is a kinesiologist working with restoring health through a holistic approach, integrating Western and Eastern healing techniques. ... read more
- Damien Clements is an Integrated Health practitioner who specialises in investigating the root cause of problems and finding natural solutions for good health. ... read more