Integrated Gastro Intestinal Treatment Clinic
Gastro Intestinal (GI), gut and stomach issues are often difficult to treat with traditional medicine especially chronic problems, so we practice functional medicine.
This is a science based natural way to become healthy again. We specialise in treating the individual (not the problem) who may have bodily symptoms, imbalances and dysfunctions.
Diseases are the results of underlying causes that disturbs the body’s ability to maintain balance.
We deal with the underlying causes.
We use a two pronged approach:
- Add what is lacking to nudge the body back to optimal functioning.
- Remove anything that blocks this movement.
- natural agents
- nutrition and lifestyle changes
- expert team of complementary therapists and traditional medical practitioners.
- medication (where necessary)
- education to empower you to take responsibility for your own health and increase the chance of long term success.
No stone unturned – Health investigation
- comprehensive health history
- physical exam
- advanced lab testing
- personal consultation
- decrease in symptoms
- renewed sense of well being, health and vitality.
Therapists who provide Integrated Gastro-Intestinal Clinic at The Therapy Room Cambridge
- Damien Clements is an Integrated Health practitioner who specialises in investigating the root cause of problems and finding natural solutions for good health. ... read more