Digestive Problems Treatment Cambridge
There are many different types of digestive disease ranging from diarrhoea to constipation to indigestion. Ailments that affect any part of the digestive system (such as the stomach or colon) are included under the heading ‘digestive disease’.
Struggling with a digestive problem can have a real impact on your well-being and quality of life but is something that complementary therapy can particularly help with.
If you’re not sure which therapy would be best for you, why not book in for a free initial consultation with our resident Integrated Health Specialist? With more than 10 years experience, Damien will be able to advise you on which therapy is best for you.
Therapies for Help with Digestive Problems
- Aromatherapyis beneficial for many emotional and physical conditions especially those related to stress, hormonal changes, depression and sensitivity.... read more
- CKT Chirokinetic Therapyassists with correcting imbalances and redirecting energy to depleted areas. It has been shown to be particularly good at dealing with allergies... read more
- Comprehensive Functional Blood Testcan reveal significant markers for health or disease in a variety of systems in the body and this may lead to further investigation if anything significant arises from testing.... read more
- Corrective Holistic Exercise KinesiologyThe CHEK system is multidisciplinary; therefore, it prioritises your personal programme according to your financial and time commitments to address the areas that will give you the greatest long-term reward.... read more
- Customised Nutritionlooks at your metabolic type in order to increase energy and mental clarity, relieve cravings & hunger between meals, provide improved digestion & immunity, excellence in athletics, a decrease in fatigue, anxiety & even depression. Ideal weight can be achieved without a struggle and you can prevent and reverse many degenerative conditions.... read more
- Functional Health Careassesses your current health and wellbeing and the practitioner can advise you on the various options available. Your assessment will be thorough and in depth and look at your health, diet, lifestyle, posture, fitness, happiness and coping abilities.... read more
- Homeopathyis a system of medicine which is based on treating the individual with highly diluted substances given in mainly tablet form, which triggers the body’s natural system of healing.... read more
- Kinesiologyis quick, gentle and non-invasive form of therapy and will help you discover how your body is feeling about the life you are living. By bringing your attention to how your body is responding it makes it easier to know what is right for you.... read more
- Massage Therapynot only provides relaxation and relief to muscle strain and fatigue, a therapeutic massage may improve your health. The many benefits to massage therapy, including physical, emotional, and physiological improvements in the body... read more
- McTimoney ChiropracticIf you suffer with pain in the back, shoulders, neck or general pain, discomfort or stiffness in the joints then you should consider McTimoney Chiropractic treatment. It is suitable for almost everyone including babies, children, pregnant women (except in the first trimester), the elderly, and adults of all ages.... read more