The amazing power of touch! Many people have avoided Massage because of an unfortunate reputation and association with the sex industry, this is a shame as massage is deeply therapeutic.
The pressure of modern life is often carried in the muscles especially those of the neck and shoulders and as we find it increasingly difficult to relax it is not surprising that sometimes we need a little help.
Massage therapists are trained in a variety of techniques that can be adapted to your specific needs, starting with gentle touch to warm and soothe the skin, giving you a chance to unwind and get used to the therapist’s touch, working progressively deeper as the tension eases.
Massage is recommended for all stress related issues resulting in muscular aches and pains, it is also used to enhance performance in physically demanding sports to help keep muscles healthy and help with joint issues such as knee problems.
Our therapists are all fully trained and experienced in treating all shapes and sizes of bodies and can adapt their techniques accordingly to ensure you receive the best possible massage treatment.
|Idilia Barretto||£50||60 mins||£75||90 mins|
|Caroline Hobbs||£60||First session||£50||Follow up|
|Nicola Leighton||£50||60 mins||£70||90 mins|
|Noriko Sakura||£50||60 mins||£65||90 mins|
Therapists who provide Massage at The Therapy Room Cambridge
- James Bamford offers a fantastic treatment package which includes soft and deep tissue massage, exercise therapy, acupuncture and suction cupping. ... read more
- Idilia Barreto is a fully qualified in deep tissue/Swedish massage therapist and member of the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists). She specializes in stress and pain-relief for body and mind, using specialized techniques designed to release muscle tension and produce a deep feeling of well being both inside and out. ... read more
- Caroline Hobbs has a holistic approach to healing, specialising in Oriental Medicine. She offers Acupunture, Tuina, Aromatherapy and Japanese Reiki healing. ... read more
- Angela Lattimore is an Integrated Health Practitioner specialising in mind/body related issues, using Psychotherapy, Hynotherapy, reflexology amongst other approaches. ... read more
- Nicola Leighton is a fully qualified aromatherapy and pregnancy massage therapist with a passion for treating people and their needs. ... read more
- Noriko Sakura was born in Japan and has lived in the UK for 20 years. She is a fully qualified teacher of Alexander Technique and also offers oriental hot stone massage and pregnancy massage. ... read more