Dizziness Treatment Cambridge
The word “dizziness” is used with many meanings in everyday language, but in therapy in is very important to determine the exact type of dizziness that a sufferer is experiencing. The symptom of “dizziness” needs to be separated from vertigo, which is a feeling that the room is moving or spinning, or that the person is moving when they are not (or even floating). Balance difficulty is also a separate topic, where a person feels they are about to fall, has difficulty staying balanced or may actually fall. Some people also say “dizziness” when they really mean weakness.
True dizziness is a lightheadedness or a sensation that you are about to faint. Dizziness can arise from various medical conditions including ear conditions, brain conditions, cardiovascular disease, anemia or hypoglycaemia. Dizziness is also the side effect of numerous medications (both prescription and alternative). Any dizziness or vertigo symptom needs prompt professional medical advice.
Therapies for Help with Disc Issues or Slipped Disc
- Comprehensive Functional Blood Test can reveal significant markers for health or disease in a variety of systems in the body and this may lead to further investigation if anything significant arises from testing. ... read more
- Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology The CHEK system is multidisciplinary; therefore, it prioritises your personal programme according to your financial and time commitments to address the areas that will give you the greatest long-term reward. ... read more
- Customised Nutrition looks at your metabolic type in order to increase energy and mental clarity, relieve cravings & hunger between meals, provide improved digestion & immunity, excellence in athletics, a decrease in fatigue, anxiety & even depression. Ideal weight can be achieved without a struggle and you can prevent and reverse many degenerative conditions. ... read more
- Functional Health Care assesses your current health and wellbeing and the practitioner can advise you on the various options available. Your assessment will be thorough and in depth and look at your health, diet, lifestyle, posture, fitness, happiness and coping abilities. ... read more
- Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis as a tool for helping people to achieve greater levels of confidence, better health and increased emotional stability. It is especially recommended for anyone interested in increasing their self-awareness. ... read more
- Kinesiology is quick, gentle and non-invasive form of therapy and will help you discover how your body is feeling about the life you are living. By bringing your attention to how your body is responding it makes it easier to know what is right for you. ... read more
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Consultations A qualified nutritionist can offer advice for you as a unique individual in accordance with your lifestyle, budget and goals and aspirations for your health and well-being. ... read more
- Reflexology is particularly beneficial for the treatment of stress related problems that have become physical such as irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, muscular and joint pain and any other condition that is not responding to conventional treatment. ... read more