Vertigo Treatment Cambridge
This is a particularly disabling condition where you feel that either you or your immediate surrounding is in a constant state of motion. The most common symptom is a feeling of spinning or that the ground is tilting. Medically, it is important to rule out a disease relating to the labyrinth of the ear and problems with the vestibular nerve (Cranial nerve VIII).
If these prove to be clear then it is useful to look at the functioning of the cranial bones through Cranial Osteopathy or Chiropractic techniques. Additionally, in psychotherapeutic terms, vertigo is linked to not feeling balanced in life, maybe feeling pushed off course or forced to do things that are not conducive to your well-being.
If you are experiencing difficulties with vertigo, call and speak to our integrated health specialists who will be able to advise you on the most appropriate therapeutic approach.
Therapies for Help with Vertigo
- EFT Emotional Freedom Technique is a type of energy psychology therapy where you can release emotional tension through tapping acupuncture points on your face and upper body. The thought behind all forms of energy psychology therapy is that the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system. ... read more
- Functional Health Care assesses your current health and wellbeing and the practitioner can advise you on the various options available. Your assessment will be thorough and in depth and look at your health, diet, lifestyle, posture, fitness, happiness and coping abilities. ... read more
- Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis as a tool for helping people to achieve greater levels of confidence, better health and increased emotional stability. It is especially recommended for anyone interested in increasing their self-awareness. ... read more
- Kinesiology is quick, gentle and non-invasive form of therapy and will help you discover how your body is feeling about the life you are living. By bringing your attention to how your body is responding it makes it easier to know what is right for you. ... read more
- Reflexology is particularly beneficial for the treatment of stress related problems that have become physical such as irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, muscular and joint pain and any other condition that is not responding to conventional treatment. ... read more