Diarrhoea Treatment Cambridge
Diarrhoea is the passing of frequent, watery stools and can either be acute (short-term) or chronic (long-term).
Acute diarrhoea is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection and affects almost everyone from time to time. It usually clears up in a couple of days and is not serious. However, it can be serious in babies and the frail/elderly because of the risk of dehydration.
Chronic diarrhoea may be a sign of a more serious condition and should always be investigated by your doctor
Therapies for Help with Diarrhoea
- Acupuncture benefits the improvement of physical health conditions as well as affective disorders and instills a feeling of increased mental clarity ... read more
- Comprehensive Functional Blood Test can reveal significant markers for health or disease in a variety of systems in the body and this may lead to further investigation if anything significant arises from testing. ... read more
- Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology The CHEK system is multidisciplinary; therefore, it prioritises your personal programme according to your financial and time commitments to address the areas that will give you the greatest long-term reward. ... read more
- Customised Nutrition looks at your metabolic type in order to increase energy and mental clarity, relieve cravings & hunger between meals, provide improved digestion & immunity, excellence in athletics, a decrease in fatigue, anxiety & even depression. Ideal weight can be achieved without a struggle and you can prevent and reverse many degenerative conditions. ... read more
- Functional Health Care assesses your current health and wellbeing and the practitioner can advise you on the various options available. Your assessment will be thorough and in depth and look at your health, diet, lifestyle, posture, fitness, happiness and coping abilities. ... read more
- Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis as a tool for helping people to achieve greater levels of confidence, better health and increased emotional stability. It is especially recommended for anyone interested in increasing their self-awareness. ... read more
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Consultations A qualified nutritionist can offer advice for you as a unique individual in accordance with your lifestyle, budget and goals and aspirations for your health and well-being. ... read more
- Western Herbal Medicine is a particularly good approach for chronic conditions and ill health that is ill-defined by general practice, as we step back and take time to really investigate how the whole body interacts and impacts on symptoms ... read more