Indigestion Treatment Cambridge
Indigestion is the name given to a group of unpleasant symptoms experienced after eating. These can be moderate to severe and often continue despite conventional and over-the-counter remedies.
Complementary health care looks at your relationship with food, diet, possible food sensitivities, how you feel about nourishing yourself and what else in your life you find ‘difficult to stomach’.
Digestion is the process of taking in food, breaking it down into its component parts so the body can re-build the parts into the things that it needs. Indigestion often occurs when we feel overwhelmed, stressed or unable to cope; the pain can be the body’s way of saying “slow down! I can’t cope” or it may be a physical irritant in your diet that needs to be eliminated. There are various routes available for you in the holistic treatment of digestive issues so you can talk to different therapists until you find the one that feels right for you.
Therapies for Help with Indigestion
- Acupuncturebenefits the improvement of physical health conditions as well as affective disorders and instills a feeling of increased mental clarity... read more
- Aromatherapyis beneficial for many emotional and physical conditions especially those related to stress, hormonal changes, depression and sensitivity.... read more
- CKT Chirokinetic Therapyassists with correcting imbalances and redirecting energy to depleted areas. It has been shown to be particularly good at dealing with allergies... read more
- Comprehensive Functional Blood Testcan reveal significant markers for health or disease in a variety of systems in the body and this may lead to further investigation if anything significant arises from testing.... read more
- Corrective Holistic Exercise KinesiologyThe CHEK system is multidisciplinary; therefore, it prioritises your personal programme according to your financial and time commitments to address the areas that will give you the greatest long-term reward.... read more
- Customised Nutritionlooks at your metabolic type in order to increase energy and mental clarity, relieve cravings & hunger between meals, provide improved digestion & immunity, excellence in athletics, a decrease in fatigue, anxiety & even depression. Ideal weight can be achieved without a struggle and you can prevent and reverse many degenerative conditions.... read more
- Functional Health Careassesses your current health and wellbeing and the practitioner can advise you on the various options available. Your assessment will be thorough and in depth and look at your health, diet, lifestyle, posture, fitness, happiness and coping abilities.... read more
- Homeopathyis a system of medicine which is based on treating the individual with highly diluted substances given in mainly tablet form, which triggers the body’s natural system of healing.... read more
- Integrated Gastro-Intestinal Clinicgut and stomach issues are often difficult to treat with traditional medicine especially chronic problems, so we practice functional medicine. This is a science based natural way to become healthy again. We specialise in treating the individual (not the problem) who may have bodily symptoms, imbalances and dysfunctions.... read more
- Kinesiologyis quick, gentle and non-invasive form of therapy and will help you discover how your body is feeling about the life you are living. By bringing your attention to how your body is responding it makes it easier to know what is right for you.... read more